Mold is something that we all hate. It not only ruins the appearance of our house walls or furniture but it also damages them. This is why it is very important to get rid of moles as soon as you notice it. You may come across several products that are used to kill mold in the market. But today in this article we are going to show you how to clean mold with the help of few simple tips.
Cleaning Mold the Traditional Way
One of the most effective ways of cleaning mold is with the help of alcohol spray. Speaking of alcohol spray what car is the most preferred one. It is considered to be highly efficient when it comes to mold cleaning.
- Take a glass of vodka and put it in the spray bottle.
- Now spray it on the affected area over the mold.
- You will notice that the mold is getting frizzy within a few seconds of applying vodka.
- Now quickly clean the area with the help of a sponge.
Thus you can see how simple it is to kill mold using vodka spray.
Cleaning Mold Naturally
You can make use of grapefruit extract in order to kill mold in your house. It may be a bit expensive for you but it is still effective.
All you need to do is take some grapefruit extract and apply it on the affected area. Grapefruit extract is known to remove mold from any kind of surface easily. Also, it does not have any pungent or acidic smell and at the same time, it is also safe for children.
Special Situations When Mold Cleaning Gets Difficult
There are times when cleaning mold gets quite difficult. Here are the two main situations when you may have to call for professional help in order to get rid of mold from your house.
- When the growth of mold is really thick and there is a lot of water damage in your house.
- When the mold is caused due to the clogging of contaminated or sewage water.
If you have molten your house you can follow the above-mentioned tips to get rid of them. For more information on the same, you can redirect to our existing articles.